The Star Trek Online Profile viewer application for Windows Phone 7 gives you a complete view of your characters, inventory, duty officers, past and current missions, plus much more.
Depending on your profile size, this application can use a decent amount of bandwidth. We suggest having an unlimited data plan or using Wi-Fi. Auto refresh is turned off by default but can be enabled under settings.
The data used in this application is not real time and we have no control over its contents. For example your profile may not show any data for your ship weapons even though you have some equipped. This is because your character was on the ground the last time the data updated. This is a known bug that Cryptic Studios needs to work out. The data source also tends to be updated once every evening and can add, remove, or break functionality without any notice. We will continue to update this application as the API changes but it may take a few days for it to show up in the marketplace.
If you have any issues contact me via email using the link in the help section.
- Added additional error message when there is no data connection
- Fixed settings not saving correctly
- Added three new ship names
- Fixed readability issue for users with the light theme enabled
- Claified why you see no data on ground or space
- Fixed certain crashes
- Added new application shortcut and tile